Toyota is proud to offer the Toyota College Rebate Program to
qualifying customers. If you would like more information on the program,
or to contact one of our qualified sales professionals, please complete
the form on the right of this page.
School may be out for you, graduate, but there's still more to learn and earn. If you've obtained a degree within the last two years, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $500 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance
We all know that going to
college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the
class with a finance plan that features the following:
- No money down and no
monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all
new untitled Toyota vehicles
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $500 rebate when you purchase or lease any new Toyota Camry
(excluding Hybrid models), Corolla, Matrix, RAV4, Tacoma, Yaris or Prius
c, between now and July 8,
Making the grade: How
to qualifyTo qualify for the rebate, you'll need
to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit
- Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must
meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an
accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree
program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program
within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during
the last two years
enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a
degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two
- Have graduated during
the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network
(T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program
accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification
program during the last two years through the NJATC and the
- Get to work. At
contract signing, show proof of present employment or future employment
with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note
that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living
expenses and vehicle
If you meet all the
above criteria but have experienced credit lapses, don't give up. You
may still qualify if you've paid off your obligations within 60 days or
less of the due date and do not have charge-offs totaling more than $500
in the past 24 months.
applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program
See your participating Toyota dealer
or call (800) GO-TOYOTA to request a program
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
- Accredited Four-Year College/University
- Accredited Two-Year College
- Registered Nursing Degree Program
- Accredited Graduate Degree Program
- Two-Year Toyota Technical Education Network Program
- Two-Year Post-Secondary Automotive Program by NATEF
- Electrician Apprenticeship/Certification Program
- Proof that you have graduated recently or will graduate soon.
- Proof that you have a job lined up.
- Additional Program Features:
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs.
- Waived security deposit (with lease agreements).
- College Graduate Rebate can be combined with the Scion Pure Lease program or applied toward the purchase of a new Scion.
- Through your participating dealer, customers who qualify for the college graduate rebate will also automatically get APRs that are available for well qualified customers.
You must purchase or lease an eligible new vehicle, and take retail delivery from Dealer stock, between January 3, 2013 and January 2, 2014. Special ordered vehicles must arrive and be delivered by January 2, 2014. Vehicles delivered after January 2, 2014 are not eligible for the $500 Student Bonus Cash.
- All new 12/13 MY Ford Car, SUV and Truck through F-550
- All new 12/13 MY Lincoln vehicles
- Final pay units are not eligible/rule of 5/non-transferable within household
- Hybrids are eligible, all other standard exclusions apply
- See your dealer for a complete list of eligible vehicles
Certain customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. Not compatible with AXZD-Plans. This offer applies to qualifying residents of the United States and only applicable to sales in the USA.
To be eligible, students must meet one of the below requirements:
- Student is currently enrolled full-time OR part-time at an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School (Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours) and is considered by the schools guidelines to be in "good academic standing" (academic standing may be noted on the student's term grade report).
- Student has graduated or will graduate between May 1, 2011 through January 2, 2014
- Student is currently enrolled in an accredited Graduate School program.
- Bill of Sale/Customer Agreement
- Customer Cash Payment Authorization form (CCPA)
- Proof of Student eligibility i.e. Current Class Schedule or copy of Diploma
- Proof of enrollment status in a minimum of 2 classes or 6 credit hours (i.e. copy of current class schedule, copy of term grade report, letter from the college/university/trade school registrar's office stating student is currently enrolled and in good academic standing, etc.).
- For those students between terms (i.e. summer semester/vacation) or recent high school seniors entering their first term in college in the Fall of 2013, proof of prior or future term enrollment (see examples above). Letters of Intent will be accepted for incoming college freshmen Letters of Intent are only valid for no more than 6 months.
- Copy of diploma.
- Letter from the college/university/trade school registrar's office stating graduation date and type of degree earned.
- Copy of final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned.
- The Vincent Authorization Number.
- Simple "No Haggle, No Hassle" buying experience
- Pre-negotiated under invoice pricing PLUS all applicable incentives
- Receive one of the best available rates (even if you don't have prior credit history)
- 90-day deferred payment option
Qualifications for the College Grad Program
- Graduation within 6 months or past two years from an accredited United States two or four year university, college, graduate school or nursing school
- Students currently enrolled in graduate school are eligible
- Present employment or future employment beginning within 90 days of financing approval
- Sufficient income to cover normal living expenses and car payments
- Valid auto insurance
- Approved credit
The General Motors College Discount Program (The Program) provides eligible participants (Participant) with the opportunity to purchase/lease new or unused vehicles at The Program prices.
By purchasing a vehicle through The Program, the Participant acknowledges these Rules and Guidelines and agrees to abide by them. It is the responsibility of the Participant to know the rules of The Program as set forth in this document. Violations of these rules by the Participant may result in sanctions against the Participant.
The Program may be withdrawn at any time, and its terms are subject to change from time to time by General Motors (GM). Final decisions in all matters relating to the interpretation of any rule or phrase of this activity rest solely with General Motors.
Eligible participants include college students (from any two- or four-year school), recent graduates (graduated within the last two years), and current nursing school and graduate students.
General Motors may unilaterally modify, change or withdraw The Program at any time. General Motors will conduct periodic audits to ensure the integrity of The Program.
Participants may be asked to furnish documentation supporting their eligibility with these rules. Documentation of Program eligibility may include:
1. Evidence of enrollment in an associate, undergraduate, nursing or graduate degree program.
date, from a four-year bachelor's degree, a registered nursing degree, or a two-year associate's or graduate degree program.
General Motors reserves the right to audit Dealer records and disqualify any sales that do not meet The Program guidelines. Any money improperly paid to any party based upon the Dealer's or Participants' representation shall be charged back accordingly.
The sale of any vehicle purchase program authorization numbers, or other unauthorized use of such numbers, is prohibited. Participants (as defined in the Eligibility section) who violate this provision will be suspended from The Program.
Participants may purchase or lease a
2. A diploma, dated no more than two
cumulative total of two (2) vehicles per
years before the vehicle purchase or lease
calendar year under The Program.
Each authorization number is good for six months toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new or unused 2012 or 2013 model year GM vehicle at The Program price. To see a list of excluded vehicles, visit the home page and select What Vehicles Are Eligible from the "Get Answers" tab. Some other models may have limited availability. Eligibility of GM vehicles may change at any time without notice.
Participants must be eligible to participate throughout the entire purchase process, i.e., on the date the process is started through the date of vehicle delivery.
If purchasing or leasing a vehicle under The Program with cash or through a loan, ownership must be retained for at least six (6) months from the date of delivery of the vehicle.
GM reserves the right to modify the retention rules at any time. Retention periods for some vehicles may be different than the retention period referenced in previous versions of the Rules and Guidelines.
A vehicle purchased/leased under The Program must be used for the personal, noncommercial use/transportation of the Participant. It is prohibited under The Program to purchase/lease and register/title a vehicle and then surrender the vehicle for part or all of the required retention period to any other person. In addition, it is prohibited under The Program to purchase/lease a vehicle for commercial use. Vehicles purchased under The Program must be registered, licensed, titled, insured and owned by the Participant. However, vehicles may be co-titled. Vehicles may also be titled in the name of a living trust that bears the name of the Participant.
Included in required paperwork at the dealership is the GM Vehicle Purchase Customer-Dealer Agreement and Pricing Sheet. This should be reviewed, and once complete, signed by the purchaser. DO NOT SIGN the agreement if it is blank or The Program price (price marked "PREFER") from the invoice is not shown. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your purchase or lease, clarify them with your dealer BEFORE closing the transaction. The GM Vehicle Purchase Customer-Dealer Agreement and Pricing Sheet must be signed prior to the completion of the deal.
If there is a dispute involving repairs made to a vehicle under the GM Limited Warranty or regarding the extent to which warranty coverage is provided, the Participant is encouraged to first seek resolution with the management of the Dealership. If resolution is not reached, contact the Customer Assistance Center (CAC) listed in the vehicle Owner's Manual. The CAC will discuss alternatives with the Participant and/or the Dealer to work toward an acceptable resolution. If resolution is not achieved at that point, the remaining recourse is to go through the GM Dispute Resolution Process to submit the dispute to a neutral third-party arbitrator. Participation in the GM Dispute Resolution Process in lieu of litigation is mandated in consideration of the discount received on the vehicle through The Program.
Dealers may charge a documentation fee up to the amount allowable by state law. Each dealer is responsible for complying with applicable laws and regulations.
Dealer participation is voluntary. Dealer(s) are not required to participate in the College Discount Program. To determine a Dealer's willingness to sell vehicles through The Program, you must speak with the Dealer directly.
During the initial dealer inventory buildup when new models are introduced, and from time to time thereafter, it may be necessary for GM to restrict purchase under The Program on certain models. Please go to gmcollegediscount.com to see the vehicle eligibility list.
The Program does not constitute an agreement between GM and the Participant for the purchase/lease of any vehicle at a specific price. However, by purchasing a vehicle through The Program, the Participant acknowledges The Program's Rules and Guidelines and agrees to abide by the same program Rules and Guidelines.
Participants are required to report any unauthorized use of authorization numbers immediately. Those who do not report any suspicious or unauthorized use of authorization numbers after they have been submitted on their behalf may be subject to the above sanctions.
Failure to comply with the audit request may subject the Participant to the sanctions above. General Motors has the final decision on all eligibility requirements. The Rules and Guidelines of The Program may be modified by GM at any time, in its sole discretion.
Compliance With Applicable Laws
If any law or regulation is adopted or interpreted which, in GM's opinion, prohibits or penalizes the implementation of The Program, GM may, in its sole discretion, cancel The Program or any order submitted pursuant to The Program without any further obligation and without any liability to either the Dealer or the Participant.
GENERAL MOTORS TERMS AND CONDITIONS CANNOT BE MODIFIED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN GENERAL MOTORS.
GM (Rev 10/3/12)
The marks of General Motors, its divisions, slogans, emblems, vehicle model names, vehicle body designs and other marks appearing in this document are the trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors, its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors. ©2012 General Motors. Buckle up, America!
Koons Chevy is proud to offer the Chevy College Rebate to qualifying customers. If you would like more information on the program, or to contact one of our qualified sales professionals, please complete the form on the right of this page.
Consider it our graduation present, for all your hard work. If you've graduated in the last two years - are expecting to graduate in the next six months - or are currently enrolled in a master's or doctoral program, you're eligible for our College Graduate Program. Just bring one of the following documents to your local dealer to show proof of your graduate status:
- A copy of your application for graduation
- A letter from your registrar's office stating your intent to graduate within six months
- A copy of your diploma
- A letter from your college or university's registrar's office showing your enrollment status in a graduate program
- Offer excludes SRT models